Home » » amor a distancia frases

amor a distancia frases

images Frases De Amor a Distancia; frases de amor a distancia. filme amor a amor a distancia frases. amor a distancia poemas. amor
  • amor a distancia poemas. amor



  • nixstor
    11-14 02:22 PM
    Got notification from lawyer that my RIR for LC got rejected. It is pending in Phily BEC with a PD of Oct 2003.

    What does this mean? Kiss my LC good bye? Please explian

    Did your lawyer tell you why it got rejected? If not,ask him for more info.





    wallpaper amor a distancia poemas. amor amor a distancia frases. frases de amor de distancia
  • frases de amor de distancia



  • GC_1000Watt
    12-15 11:42 AM
    Answers in Red Ink Below....

    Thanks a lot for your reply. I really appreciate if you can aswer the following:
    Can I transfer my H1B to another company (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/#) once my old employer has appealed the H1B denail notice?

    Nope. Your old H1 has already expired. So it has to be altogether a new H1 B application even though the old one is in appeal.

    if the appeal on denial goes in my favor then whether I am going to get extension with I-94 or without I94?

    I don't know the answer to this. According to my knowledge, once you apply for new H1 B & its approved, the old one is of no use even though the the appeal is in your favor. But its better check with the lawyer on this & if you get the answer to this one, pls. do let me know too.

    Again, I am not a lawyer. All the above answers are based on personal experience. All The best ....



    Thanks again. I will let you know but I believe since the old I-94 is already expired the extension will be given without I-94.

    Also do you know if the same company (which has filed for my H1B extension and got denial) can file new H1B for me?





    amor a distancia frases. frases de amor emo. frases de; mensajes de amor a distancia. mensajes de
  • frases de amor emo. frases de; mensajes de amor a distancia. mensajes de



  • h_shaik
    08-08 04:18 PM
    You are correct. There shuld be a job offer from sponsoring company at the time of applying for AOS. I guess the question is what if the person is not working at all ( No pay stubs from any company ). In this case the candidate will be out of status? There might be cases where people might come on bench or not having a project etc...

    Can you direct me to the link you just mentioned for pay stub requirment for at least 180 days after filing AOS?

    I think the requirement is there should be a job offer at the time of filing of AOS. Here's an extract from a law firm:

    " If you are able to file the adjustment of status, there does need to be a valid job offer underlying the case at the time of the filing. You do not have to be working for the employer full time, but there does have to be a valid job offer for the position described in the labor certification".





    2011 frases de amor de distancia amor a distancia frases. frases de amor distancia. distancia de amor. AmOr A La DiStaNciA; AmOr A
  • frases de amor distancia. distancia de amor. AmOr A La DiStaNciA; AmOr A



  • mkrisa
    07-27 09:43 AM
    Instead of going to several forums and finding the answers for our problems. its better do a search and get the results from all the sites.

    Great creation.

    Thanks!



    more...


    amor a distancia frases. frases de amor distancia. frases cristianas
  • frases de amor distancia. frases cristianas



  • chanduv23
    07-25 09:34 AM
    I am in same situation. My previous employer has informed me that he has already revoked my 140 petition. I sent in the ac21 paperwork to be on safer side and also verified my home address on records in case they send something. You may want to do the same, also, make sure you have your own Attorney and file for G28 promptly.





    amor a distancia frases. frases de amor distancia. mensajes de amor a distancia
  • frases de amor distancia. mensajes de amor a distancia



  • conundrum
    03-16 05:12 PM
    Faxed mine a few mins ago



    more...


    amor a distancia frases. frases de amor a distancia
  • frases de amor a distancia



  • SK2007
    11-29 05:15 PM
    I am not too sure if USCIS would ask questions when I apply for h1B again in future through another company, about my not using my previous H1 aprooval for working in US.

    I don't think USCIS will ask any questions if you are applying for a new H1 from a different company. You might have a problem if you are asking for a transfer as you have not uesd the current H1. Before coming to US, I had 3 H1Bs done by 3 different companies(in the span of 3 years). I used the last one and I had no problem. Actually I had the first H1 stamped and never used it. When I went for the 2nd stamping(before actually coming to US), they just cancelled the first one on my passport. Again, this was between 97 and 99, if things have changed now, I have no idea. I still did not get my GC either (10th year on H1B) so I don't know if that is going to be an issue in future.





    2010 frases de amor emo. frases de; mensajes de amor a distancia. mensajes de amor a distancia frases. Frases De Amor a Distancia; frases de amor a distancia. filme amor a
  • Frases De Amor a Distancia; frases de amor a distancia. filme amor a



  • TeddyKoochu
    01-24 10:14 AM
    TeddyKoochu, based on the 2010 report, can we estimate what the total EB quota would be for 2011?

    We are back to 140K, refer to demand data. This year both EB1 and EB2 are showing much lower consumption the dates will definitely move into 2007.



    more...


    amor a distancia frases. frases de amor distancia. mensajes de amor a distancia
  • frases de amor distancia. mensajes de amor a distancia



  • JunRN
    08-11 05:19 PM
    That is not a flaw in the system and in the USCIS manual, they know it. Since the previous I-140 is already approved and you've stayed more than 6 months in that I-140, then there's no need for the ability to pay. USCIS is treating your case as if you already have a GC, it is just that it is pending.

    If one has a GC, he can transfer to another employer. It is your risk if your new employer has not the ability to pay you. The same is true with portability, USCIS doesn't care anymore if you transfer to an employer with no ability to pay you because the first I-140 is already approved and you worked for it already. They are concerned now about your I-485 (AOS) and your qualifications under it.





    hair frases de amor distancia. distancia de amor. AmOr A La DiStaNciA; AmOr A amor a distancia frases. frases de amor a distancia
  • frases de amor a distancia



  • Berkeleybee
    03-01 02:05 PM
    Another improvement if I may:

    Wondering if the website administrator has the ability to send a mass email to all its members. This is to inform and urge all its members to send web faxes and be more involved in planned activities.

    Also, I sent a webfax to all three required personnel, but was hesitant to act since I was under the impression that I have to type the matter, choose the letter format, find the fax number for the official, etc. But later found our thats its as easy as clicking your mouse thrice.
    We could have a section that tells people and members just how easy it is to send a web fax, and not having to search for the officials' fax numbers and not having to compose the letter, and such.

    Lastly, launching a concerted and a planned membership drive and to reach all immigrant communites. For the fund raisers, and for memberships, we are still relying on a word of mouth which is not as efficient. IV could post some ads in those media that are immigrant friendly and has good reach.

    It could also start assessing a fee for membership, and also try to reach corporate sponsors like those businesses that are immigrant owned and run. When these businesses contribute, IV can advertise them on its website as contributors, so they (the sponsors) get the business of immigrant friendly customers.

    You have a lot of suggestions in there let me try and respond:

    (1) Yes, we do have the ability to get in touch with our members by email. However, mass emails are a strategy to use when we want to launch a massive drive. We do send out regular newsletters, urging members to take action.

    (2) We are working to make our webfax feature more transparent. I like your suggestion about letting people know how easy it is. Will try to get that in.

    (3) About a concerted membership drive: I agree and we do have an ad running on Rediff; We are also trying to reach out to large organizations like NetIP.

    (4) I think it would be counterproductive to charge a membership fee.

    One of the big problems that any voluntary organization faces is that there are usually a lot of people with non-specific ideas and not enough people who will take an idea, come up with an action plan and execute it. We need many, many more volunteers who just take the initiative and execute.

    We'd love it if you could help us by coming up with a concrete plan and execution strategy for any one of your suggestions. From idea, to steps to delivery.

    I urge all the type-A get-things-done people out there to swing in to action!

    best,
    Berkeleybee



    more...


    amor a distancia frases. frases de amor a distancia
  • frases de amor a distancia



  • mmanurker
    12-31 04:36 PM
    Is your PD is current ? Goodluck any how.
    I have a loooonnnngg wait...my PD is Dec'2003 EB3-I. What is ur PD?





    hot frases de amor distancia. frases cristianas amor a distancia frases. amor a distancia frases
  • amor a distancia frases



  • ArunAntonio
    10-17 12:48 PM
    I am trying to book an appointment at the chennai consulate through the vfs website.
    I fill in all the details on the DS 156 application and on hitting continue I do not seem to be getting the printable version with the bar code that we need to print and take to the consulate during the interview.
    Another thing is after clicking on continue I am presented with a page to fill in the DS 157 and petition details and after filling that, I just get options to save and exit or go back.
    I am not getting options to select a date to schedule the interview.
    Any one who has done this recently please hlep, I am stuck witth this stupid thing for a couple of days now.... Please help ;(



    more...


    house frases de amor a distancia; frases de amor a distancia. Amor a distancia, amor a distancia frases. frases de amor a distancia
  • frases de amor a distancia



  • anilkumar0902
    09-18 12:06 PM
    EB-2 , PD: Oct 2005, Filed at Nebraska, I-485 Received Date: 07/31/07, Notice Date: 09/05/07. Section: Unknown for me and my wife.

    Last week, called up USCIS and mentioned about my case. The person who took the call, said nothing can be done and that i need to wait for the application to be processed.

    I called up today again and spoke with a different lady and she patiently listened to the details and placed a Service Request to USCIS about the details. She wanted me to call back in 45 days if nobody contacts me about the same.

    But, looks like many folks who applied in NSC, are facing this issue of "Section: Unknown"...Not sure, if we need to be worried or not. But hope everything works out well at the end.





    tattoo frases de amor distancia. mensajes de amor a distancia amor a distancia frases. Frases De Amor middot; En La; Frases De Amor middot; En La. ClassicFitness.
  • Frases De Amor middot; En La; Frases De Amor middot; En La. ClassicFitness.



  • poorslumdog
    08-25 03:18 PM
    Greencardfever5, first of all I don't think you needed to apologize. Everyone has their own schedules and priorities, and just because you did not spend enough time on IV, does not mean you are not welcome here.
    .

    Do you mean to say other people who spend time, energy and money do not have any other priority or work and sitting idle. Everyone has priority other than spending time in IV. By the way what happened to the Op's priority now. There is no priority now and wants to spend in IV. Do you think its fair...?



    more...


    pictures frases de amor a distancia amor a distancia frases. mensajes de amor a distancia. Amor a Distancia (Mensaje S
  • mensajes de amor a distancia. Amor a Distancia (Mensaje S



  • nlssubbu
    12-17 04:00 PM
    I have an offer from a great company as a program manager that involves management and coordination of teams. There will be a little programming involved. This is in the software industry

    The labor was filed as software engineer whose description says that this was java focussed intense programming position.

    I am EB2, india, dec 2003 with more that 180 days and 140 approved, also have my ead and AP done.

    I plan to move on EAD. Would this qualify as "same or similar". The industry is the same and the job is similar (it just shows normal career progression)

    what do you think?


    The other option is start a fresh labor with PERM and followed by another I-140. You can then port your existing I-485 with the new offer and continue your GC process where you left. You may need to check with your future employer that they are willing to do this for you. If not, then it will be a risk.

    Thanks





    dresses amor a distancia frases amor a distancia frases. 15 frases para San Valentín,
  • 15 frases para San Valentín,



  • Carlau
    01-08 04:48 PM
    Because this is the case where it is not clear if the H-1B was applied for before or after oct 2006 and if the H-4 was in H-1 status ever before.



    more...


    makeup frases de amor distancia. mensajes de amor a distancia amor a distancia frases. frases de amor a distancia; frases de amor a distancia. Amor a distancia,
  • frases de amor a distancia; frases de amor a distancia. Amor a distancia,



  • Dhundhun
    08-29 03:44 PM
    ...they want to distribute them judiciously.


    USCIS ... judiciously???

    LOL





    girlfriend Frases De Amor middot; En La; Frases De Amor middot; En La. ClassicFitness. amor a distancia frases. frases de amor distancia. lt;lt;Versos d amor a distanciagt;gt
  • frases de amor distancia. lt;lt;Versos d amor a distanciagt;gt



  • Macaca
    02-26 02:14 PM
    Oh Eleanor, I don't even know where to start on this scumbag.

    But I do know how to end it.

    This slumdog needs a solid, old fashioned butt whipping: open to public, health-care-debate-like telecast, take his pants off, bend him over, highest priority to curry with Z-E-R-O U.S. education.





    hairstyles frases de amor a distancia amor a distancia frases. frases de amor distancia. lt;lt;Versos d amor a distanciagt;gt
  • frases de amor distancia. lt;lt;Versos d amor a distanciagt;gt



  • number30
    03-27 10:16 AM
    As i can work only 240 days from my I94 expiry date, i can't work after July 2010
    so am planning to go to India to attend the embassy as soon as possible.



    Thanks in Advance,
    Satya.

    240 days only in case of Pending. Do not stay over 180 days.





    needhelp!
    03-06 04:43 PM
    Just faxed.





    stueym
    07-09 03:48 PM
    Thank you for all your support. Quick update. Our video now has 1439 viewings, 132 ratings and 38 comments (as at 4:15pm EDT 7/9). This has resulted in us having the #32 top rated video of the week in News and Politics. Your support has been wonderful and thank you for your positive comments.

    We have looked at a large number of the other videos in the competition and we certainly have a much higher rating and viewings than any of the videos other than the ones posted in the first week of the competition. Sadly we dont want to monitor them as every time we check their score it rates as another viewing for them :p

    We remain hopeful that our moderate position on a difficult topic may give us an edge but who knows. My son is dying to pose a supplementary to the video question about the byzantine process we all have to endure.

    Will keep you updated.



    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
    Copyright © 2013. eric cantor crawford - All Rights Reserved